Rigorous Decision Analysis
Are you trying to get your Board or Senior Leadership Team to make a complex, high-stakes decision?
- Do you feel like there’s no way to make a decision that will satisfy all your stakeholders?
- Are you worried about being trapped in a contract — forced to use a product that doesn’t work for you?
- Do you feel like you aren’t sure what questions to even ask?
Imagine your Board or SLT agreeing with your recommendation and giving you the green light.
- Imagine your stakeholders saying “I can understand why you made that decision, even if I don’t fully agree with it.”
- Imagine being confident you got the right product, the right vendor, at the right price, with the right contract terms.
- Imagine knowing the exact questions to ask, to get you to a great decision.
Deliver your recommendation with confidence, with a Rigorous Decision Analysis.There is a formula for making complex decisions — the SOCRR model (pronounced “soccer”). Boards and Senior Leadership love this when it’s done well, because the decision becomes easy with the right context.
- Situation — Why do we have to make a decision at all?
- Options — What choices do we have? (“Do nothing” is an option, of course — just not a very attractive one.)
- Comparison — How do the options compare to one another? (Apples-to-apples, and making sure to weigh the most important factors most heavily.)
- Recommendation — Here’s what we recommend, given all the information we have today.
- Request — You (the Board or SLT) have all the information. Now what are you going to do?
Here’s how it worksOver a 2-4 week period, I’ll work with you and your team to deliver a Rigorous Decision Analysis to your decision-making body.
- Your stakeholders will feel heard, because we’ll focus the analysis on the things they care about.
- You’ll make a confident recommendation, because we’ll do the legwork to make sure you’re comparing the most important features of each option, apples-to-apples.
- Your decision-makers will understand the analysis, because we’ll use simple language even if the decision has technical elements.
- You’ll get a polished, professional 5-7 slide deck you can present to your Board or SLT.
- I’ll continue to support your team until the decision is made, up to 90 days.
Ready to get started?
How much money are you leaving on the table by maintaining the status quo? I can help you get back on track with a Rigorous Decision Analysis. One flat fee: $9,500. No surprises.
Applying takes less than 5 minutes. You’ll answer three questions and then book a call with me. No charge for the call. After the call, you can decide whether a Rigorous Decision Analysis is right for you.
I’m Adam Lorton
I’m a healthcare data consultant, focused on helping POs make the transition from volume to value without leaving money on the table. If you’re stuck on a complex decision instead of serving your patients and clinicians, I’m here to help. I never take money from vendors, so I’m free from conflicts of interest.
If that sounds like what you’re looking for, scroll up.